- Bidding - Freelancing sites like Freelancer.com are auction sites, so the term bidding or "place your bid" for the project is used as terminology.
- Blog - A blog is a website that logs views and opinion shared by an individual and displays them in reverse chronological order (newer content appear first).
- Bounce Rate - When someone views a webpage and goes away without any other page view is a bounce. Expressing it in terms of percentage is bounce rate.
- Caching - Caching is a mechanism to create multiple copies of the original data and store it in various forms such that it can be retrieved much faster
- CAPTCHA - Captcha stands for Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart. In simple words, it is a way to tell the difference between a human and spammer
- CDN - What is CloudFront? What is CDN? How CloudFront and CDN Works? Advantages and Disadvantages of Using CloudFront and CDN. Connecting Amazon S3 and CloudFront
- Cloudflare - How Cloudflare works? How Cloudflare differs from other CDN? The advantages and disadvantages of using Cloudflare? When Should a site use Cloudflare?
- Connects (Upwork) - Answering all Upwork Connects questions like how Upwork Connects works, how many Connects can one have, how many connects one needs? How to buy connects?
- Content Management System (CMS) - Content Management System (CMS) when installed on a web server helps manage and create content for a website in an easy to use web interface.
- Cost per Click (CPC) - What is cost per click (CPC), How Google calculates the cost for each click? Manual vs Enhanced CPC and the right bidding strategy to use for your campaign
- Dropshipping - Everything you need to know about Dropshipping. What are the advantages and disadvantages and how to start your own dropshipping store
- Easy Ship by Amazon India - As a seller on Amazon India, should one opt with Amazon Easy Ship? What price point it makes sense? How to make it profitable for low priced products?
- Email Marketing - What is Email Marketing and how to use Email Marketing to Grow any online business exponentially in a very short time.
- FBA (Fulfilled By Amazon) - What is FBA? When it makes sense for a seller to opt for FBA? What's eligibility criteria? As an Amazon India Seller how to enroll in FBA?
- Forums - A forum provides an easy to use interface for members to interact with each other on a topic. Start a forum in minutes with this step by step guide.
- Freelancing - What is freelancing? How can Upwork help? Why freelancers should work from home? The Pros and Cons of it and if it is right for you to try freelancing?
- GDPR - GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation. It is a new data privacy regulation to give individuals of European Union control over the privacy of their personal data.
- Google Ads - Free Google Ads Tutorial for an absolute beginner covering campaigns and their types, networks, keywords, extensions, & answering common faqs
- Keyword Research - Keyword research is a process of finding search terms a potential visitor will use in Google. Kinda put yourself in visitor's shoes
- Link Building - I get this query very often - How do I build links to my website? This guide will help you understand link building strategies that I use for building backlinks.
- Meta Description - The meta description is the summary of the content in less than 160 characters written with an intention to drive clicks from organic SERP.
- MLM or Multi-Level Marketing - MLM or Multi-Level Marketing is a form of marketing where referrals earn a commission for selling products at multiple levels
- Niche for Blogging - Do you know why you don't find a perfect niche to blog? The answer lies in the fact that you don't use the correct process to find the right blogging niche
- Niche in Freelancing - Niche is the term used for a product or services that interest’s a smaller group of people. As a freelancer, it is essential to find your freelancing niche.
- PageRank - What is the history of PageRank? How did Google use to Calculate it back in the '90s? Why it is an obsolete metric for everyone now?
- Positioning - Understanding positioning from the failed project of Tata Motors aka Tata Nano and use it to position the freelancing services right
- Purpose Code - Purpose Code is a code issued by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to classify the nature of foreign currency transaction.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) - Search Engine Marketing or SEM is a form of marketing for search engines in the organic search results or SEO and paid marketing or PPC.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - SEO Tutotials for Beginners covers - how search engines work? What really matters in SEO? Black Hat v/s White Hat SEO. On-Page SEO and off-Page SEO
- Social Media Marketing - Is social media marketing all about creating a social media account and increasing the follower count or anything more than that?
- SSL - The complete guide with screenshots to make right choice of SSL certificate, Generate CSR, activate and import the certificate in the hosting control panel.
- UPI Payments - UPI is a new method of payment without knowing the bank details of the person being paid. Payment is done using the virtual payment address similar to email